ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
User Requirements Studies and System Analysis and Design
- Assist in gathering of user requirements
- Assist in system design according to user requirements
- Assist in documentation of system design specifications and system functional specifications
- Assist in development of project prototype
- Assist in project stakeholder meeting coordination, schedule and follow up
- Coordinate team meeting with the team member
- To conduct R&D effort on emerging internet technologies and involve in proof of concept (POC) solution development
System Support and Maintenance
- Provide software support and maintenance of system.
- Efficiently and effectively support and maintain the system.
- Diagnose all reported incidents and promptly feedback to customer according to Service Level Agreement.
- Ensure all major incidents are resolved effectively and efficiently
- Degree or equivalent preferably in Computer Science/ Business Information Technology/ Diploma in relevant field.
- Min. 2 years’ experience in software development life cycle (SDLC) ASP.Net and C# (Mandatory)
Must have experiences in supporting production system, system diagnostic and system maintenance.